Thursday, January 15, 2009

Update

I tested the board with the 2 amp cord and motor works fine now. I was also able to plug in the transmitter to the board using some cables and got the thruster control to work; however, the battery died before I could adjust the aileron controls.

1.
2. right motor back
3. right motor forward
4. left motor back
5. left motor forward
6. IR right
7. IR back
8. IR front
9. IR left
10. Servos
11 LED S
12. LED N
13. LED W
14
15. Ultrasonic out
16. Ultrasonic in
17. LED E

This is a list of pins and the things that they control. The numbers on the IR receiver are 19 711 v34156.

Alright, now for some fun stuff.

I was able to program the LED's to blink:


and here is a video of the ultrasound and motor combination. Note: the code for the ultrasound is a redone version of the original code, i just played with the names and things like that. I was not able to get it to do analog read....yet


Still working on the IR system at the moment...

1 comment: